Friday, December 10, 2010

Biker Chick























I gave Maya the bike I bought her with my very own sewing money that I earned by my very own self!!!  I feel like a Big Girl!  I earned my keep, people!  I contributed to the Gross National Product!

I rode into the kitchen on that sparkly, two-wheeled wonder and Maya gasped with glee.  I gasped with glee too.

I MADE THIS HAPPEN! WOO HOOOOO!

Maya's prayer the night of the great reveal went like this,

"Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you that Mama could buy me such an awesome bike that is even bigger than Tyson's.  And please make sure my sisters are nice to me in the morning because sometimes they get grumpy and like to yell when Mama is still asleep..."

I think that pretty much says it all.











































PS I also managed to buy her those SUPAH FLY boots she's sporting.  I'm trying to groom her in my boot wearing ways...  I couldn't be more proud. (Even though she's wearing pajama pants in the middle of the day.)