Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sexy Preggie?





























"Pregnancy is gross," said a guy I know today after I mentioned I was going to a double baby shower tonight.

"Pregnancy is gross?" I asked. "I can't believe you just said that out loud."

"Yup.  I'm not attracted to that look AT ALL.  Any normal man that says he is attracted to very pregnant women is lying."

"I think preggers people can be really beautiful.  It's so feminine and soft.  The ultimate sign of femininity," I said thinking of the four babies I carried for 9 months each. 

"Of course you would say that.  You're a chick," he said.

"Pregnant chicks obviously put out.  That has to be appealing to men in some way...," I offered.

"Nope."

"Everybody is prego these days.  I have a million pregnant friends.  At the school women are ready burst all around me.  I've never seen anything like this pregnancy epidemic.  It's all the rage to get knocked up these days."

"Ugh.  Let's change the subject.  I don't want to talk about it anymore."


So... is my male friend right?

Are men secretly totally turned off by a woman with a ripe-ish bun in her oven?

I asked my man when I got home.  He said he thinks I am the most beautiful when I am great with child. 

Do I dare believe?

Who knows what really goes on in the minds of men?

I'd like to think my husband is the norm but I have a sneaking suspicion my friend speaks for the masses of males.

In other news...


I went to my double baby shower tonight.  See?  Two gifts.

In addition, I just HAD to show you my new skirt!  She is very swishy.  I am a gypsy flamenco dancer in this skirt.

It's Free People.  I feel like a Free People here. 

I feel like I might bust a hippy shakey shakey move in public in this freeing skirt.

I'd like to be buried in this baby.

It's kinda too big and too long so I kept tripping on it tonight but I still love it with all my gypsy wannabe heart.






















































Okay so...

Back to the subject at hand.

I say a woman with child is SMOKIN' HOT!  She is curvy.  Soft.  Sensual. SEXY. 

But I can see how a man might not find it the optimal shape for a woman.  We do tend to get a bit puffy pufferson puff the magic dragon.  (Our boobs DO grow to enormous proportions at this time though too sooo... )

Is a prego mama hot or not?

What say you?