Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Clean Fridge Satisfies The Soul

Google will drive me to drink!  "They" won't let me comment on my own blog!  Or anyone else's, for that matter.

So now all 300 would-be commenters must stay their hands.  They cannot say to me the pressing things they so desire to say.  And I cannot return the favor by commenting on the blogs of those bloggy friends.

I always always leave a comment if I read a post.  It's my way of saying,  "Well done, thou good and faithful blogger!"  I always say nice and encouraging things.  Because I have been on the recieving end of super big meanie meanersons and as Mahatma Ghandi said, Be the change you want to see in the world." 

I'd like to see less Pricks callin the shots around here!

I want to see more Pricks held accountrable for unkind anonymous comments.


I hope it is rectified soon, the commenting issue.  I'm going mad!

I will be unplugged all day tomorrow as I will be at Cub Scouts Camp on MT Lemon from dusk til dawn.  I will be wringing my hands with anxiety if the problem is not fixed.


Next item of buisiness, I cleaned out my two refrigerartors today, I came face to face with a small green man living in the crisper box . He had morphed from the tub of Blue Cheese that hadn't seen the light of day for a milenia.   

It's pretty scary when food knows your name and your favorite nighttime snack.

I meant to clean out my fridges ages ago.  The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

I've cleaned and scrubbed, my friends.  I fought  mold and green fuzz and goopy lettuce pretending to be food.  I fought and won.

My fridge is spotless!  I dare you to LICK my fridge.  My fridge is a naughty fridge so your LICKING my clean fridge will be a welcome advance.

I feel so satisfied.  There is nothing so satisfying to a woman than a sparkling refrigorator. 

Every food is available on display for all to see.  There is no shoving old mashed potatoes to the back of the frigde only to find them green with envy weeks later.  There is no foil wrapped surprise that could be anything and certainly IS. 

Oh YES! YES! YES!  My multiple fridges are clean.  phew!

When was the last time you cleaned out YOUR frigde?  How disgusting was it?  I wanna know,



In other news, I will be driving 7 little cub scouts to MT Lemmon for the day.  I gotta wake up at SIX AM!!  ugh.

 I am excited to make knots and light fires and throw trash in the fires when the adults aren't looking. 

There is no phone or computer atop the mount.  A weight lifted.

Wish me luck.  I'm breakin in my new hiking boots.  I hope they look cute with my outfit!!