Saturday, April 9, 2011

HATE THAT!

Top Ten Annoying Occurrences

1. When I misspell occurrences over and again and the spell czech won't leave me alone because there are too many "R"s in the word.  R is for Redundant.

2. When I cut people off in traffic and they flip me off.  LADIES FIRST, JACKa$%!

3.  When i'm at a red light reading my tabloid mag and the light turns green and the people behind me honk.  RUDE!!!  I seriously HATE that.

4.  Ketchup explosions on a white shirt.   Hate that.

5.  Pre-mustard watery drip on perfectly good sandwich bread.  NOW IT'S ALL SOGGY!  GROSS!  I WON'T EAT IT!  I'LL SUE!  I BREAK DOWN AND EAT CARBS AND NOW I HAVE SOGGY BREAD???  MY LIFE IS RUINED... RUINED, I SAY! 

6.  When the pimpled teen at the grocery store calls me "Ma'am".  I'll take you over my knee and give you a sound lickin'!  That's what I'll do!  how DARE you call me a decrepit old hag!  HOW DARE YOU!

7.  When today is my big race and my ride is coming at 5:30am but I'm so amped I wake up at 3am and stare at the ceiling.

8.  When I'm getting ready for my race and I put my make-up on the dark so I won't wake my sis and now I look exactly like a drag queen.

9.  When my ride is here and I can't finish this list....  Finish it for me, would ya???

10.

PS ENERGY DRINKS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! I'M COMING OUT OF MY SKIN!  WHO FEELS LIKE RUNNING A RACE TODAY???!  MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

wow.  I'll prob'ly crash hard.  (If I dont suffer a massive heart attack first.)  I'll so sorry I shouted at you.  I'm just very excited.

PS Hate is a harsh word.  I hate when people use it.