Saturday, December 25, 2010

Jumbled Christmas Post

IT'S HERE! IT'S REALLY REALLY HERE!!!



























Christmas is my favorite!  I'm starting to get sad 'cause it's almost over but I won't think 'bout that right now... I'll think about that tomorrow...

























This is what I wore to my parent's house tonight.  I've decided I'm not a fan.  The sweater and skirt are both heavy fabrics so they make me look/feel like a big heavy red animal print sausage in glittery gold heels.

Whatev.  I still ate my weight in tamales and mashed potatoes.  (I made both, btw.)

Here are some sweet lil pics of me with my fam and 'rents.






























Now I'd like us to have a serious discussion regarding feigned violence on the playground.

My sister, Coral, has never allowed her boys to play with toy guns so as not to encourage violent play.  (Instead they wrestle each other to the ground, pummeling one another's faces with wreckless glee.)

I gave my brother's son, Devon, his very own bright orange cap guns tonight.

HE LOVED THEM!



















The highlight of the evening was lil Devon shooting and killing each of us one at a time.  He was delighted when we died!




















When I die I always stick my tongue out.  It just feels so final.  Ya know?





















Is it really so wrong to encourage children to pretend to shoot each other to death?  Hasn't it been done throughout the ages?  What's YOUR stance?

Next subject:

We left my parent's place and came home to prepare for Santa's arrival.

Maya and I made Reindeer Food with special magic glitter that can be seen from far off in the sky.



















Sprinkling this Reindeer food ensures Santa finds our house and fills hungry Reindeer tummies while Santa makes his delivery.



























My children are nestled.  All snug in their beds.  Now visions of Ambien dance in my head...

You can all applaud and cheer.  I'm off the juice completely.  It sucks.  I wanna go Nite Nite!!  Pardon me while I stare at the ceiling for 2 hours.

OH MY GOSH!  WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS SANTA CAME!  HE DID!  HE REALLY DID!!  HE ATE THE STALE CUPCAKE WE LEFT FOR HIM! AND DRANK THE MILK AND EVRYTHING!





















Thank goodness for a generous Christmas bonus.


Next subject:

PACKING.

Immediatly following the opening of the gifts when my children wake up in 4 hours, we will be hopping in the car for a road trip.

I'm supposed to be packed and on the road to Vegas before 8am!  THAT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!!

We will go visit my sis, CORAL, and her four monkeys.  My little family and my parents will caravan baring Menudo and Tamales.  We hope to arrive at dinner time.  I hope to sleep in the car for the duration of the drive.

I'm staying until Wed.   How many pairs of boots should I take?  I can't decide!  I've narrowed my color pallet to red, black and gray.




















There are 6 pairs of boots I am considering.  I'd like to take them ALL! 'Cause WHAT IF?!  WHAT IF THE NEED ARISES FOR RED COWGIRL BOOTS AND i HAVN'T PACKED THEM?  HUH?  WHAT THEN???

This is stressful.  I hope I make the right decision...

Have a great Christmas day!




















God Bless us, Everyone!  ~Tiny Tim