Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wild Things: Crys and Coral







































I had a dream she was screaming at me.  She was so angry.  I couldn't understand.

She had harsh black eyeliner all around her hazel eyes. It confused me.

I looked closer and saw her eyes were sad.  Her anger stemmed from overwhelming pain.  She needed me.

So here I am.  Las vegas.  The City of Sin.

I hopped in my car yesterday afternoon with enough money in my pocket for a Taco Bell burrito and Gas.

As I drove she texted,

"When you get here I will be giving a tarot card reading to my Lesbian friend.  She doesn't want to be Lesbian. Come with the best of intentions in your heart."

I met her friend and hugged her.

"It's great to meet you," I said.

Her friend who is Lesian but doesn't wanna be was delightful and sweet.

After she left Coral said, "I finished your painting!!  Happy birthday!!"







































It was painted on the back of a cardboard Diet Coke case.

 I love it.  Where the wild things Are. 

Oh please don't go!  We'll eat you up we love you so!  ...But Crystal said, "No...".









































Coral and I are gypsies.  Magical gypsy wild things.  I try to contain my Wild Things.

"I'm a witch, "she said.

"I know," I said.

"We are so MAGICAL!" she said.

I smiled.  "I know."

I took her to work today.  Buffalo Exchange Las Vegas.

On the drive we sang.

Brandi Carlile. 

HAVE YOU EVER?

Have you ever stared into a starry sky?
Lying on your back you're asking why
What's the purpose I wonder who am I

The harmony between us is angelic.  Musical magic.

"We are so lucky to have each other, "she said.

"I know," I said.

"SISTERS FOREVER!" we screamed.


























Tonight I will sew a dread lock in her hair.

I will drive home in the morning.