Monday, October 25, 2010

Tickle Monster






















Tickling is further proof that God has a sense of humor.

Think about it. 

If you take a ticklish person and stick your finger in his armpit he is helpless against you.  He will wiggle and thrash and laugh without control.

If we could find a way for World Leaders to bottle the power of The Tickle it could be a Weapon of Mass Destruction!  Wars would be won by simply by strapping down one's enemy and assaulting them with a wiggly Tickle Hand. 

The underdog would see the Tickle coming and shout,

"NO!  Anything but that!  Anything!  UNCLE! UNCLE!  UNCLE SAM!"

Please tell me God did not have a ball inventing The Tickle concept! 

I am VERY ticklish.  I hate it.  I am completely powerless in the face of a Tickle Monster.  POWERLESS, I TELL YOU!

My dad used to tickle me until I feared I might DIE of laughter.  He tickled me until I laughed so hard I could not get enough oxygen into my lungs for a full breath.

"I. CAN'T. BREATHE!"  I would choke.  "DADDY!  I REALLY CAN'T BREATHE!"

Last night I played Tickle Monster with Maya.























She is a much smarter 5 year old than I was.  She tickles back.

I never in my wildest dreams thought to give my dad a taste of his own Tickling medicine when I was 5.

"Hey!" I said to Maya.  "You can't tickle ME.  I'm the MOM!"

No respect.  That's what I say....  Children just don't respect their elders like they used to.