Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Love Yourself Despite Serpents: Adam and Eve




















Adam and Eve were naked and happy in the Garden of Eden. 

Until the day the serpent beguiled the woman and she did eat.

With new found knowledge came Shame.  They covered their nakedness from The Lord.

They were cast out of the The Garden to live in a barren world.  A cruel, harsh Sleeping World resplendent with Pain, Fear and Shame.

We find ourselves in that terrestrial world now.

We face serpents daily that whisper Hate and the Embrace of Self-Loathing.

You are too tall. Too short.  Too dumb. Too black. Too white. Too beautiful.  Too fat. You are a joke.  Hide. HIDE!

We are taught by The Sleeping World to be ashamed of our gifts and beauty for fear of making others feel inferior or for fear of being harshly judged.

We have been commanded to Love Thy Neighbor As Thy Self.

Love Thy Self.

One cannot truly Love others until One Loves herself... Therefore;

Celebrate who YOU are. 

Let your light so shine before men that they may SEE... and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.







































Tonight I practiced Yoga, which always gives me clarity of mind.

 I felt a great Love of Self.  Through that Love I also softened my heart and enjoyed The Spirit of Forgiveness and The Spirit of Peace.

My soul was too big for my body.  I could not seem to contain The Light and I literally wanted to laugh.

I wanted to shout to The Sleeping World,  Shake off the chains with which ye are bound!  Awake!  See me for who I am!  Love Yourself!  Then Love me!   Let's Love each other!  LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

There were moments tonight when I felt profound sadness for those who lash out in anger.  I understood it stemmed from their OWN insecurities.  Their profound Self-Loathing.

They fail to recognize the Divinity within.

But I see it.

I feel it.

I see it in all of us.

We are Gods in Embrio.

One day this Tabernacle of Clay will be cast off and we will be filled with Awe at the Alma it housed.

Find Joy in You.








































Eve is the Mother of All Living.  A Goddess.  I am her descendent.

Namaste.