Sunday, July 11, 2010

Crack Kills
















Why?

















Why?


This post is lovingly dedicated to all the haters from JanaLees World: It's the little things.  Enjoy!

For the rest of Youz I'd like to apologise for this very crass and tasteless post.  Although I'm laughing out loud as I write this I realized I should be ashamed of myself.
I am a LOVER not a FIGHTER.  I never pick a fight but I will certainly not back down to an attacker...

That said: FORWARD MARCH!





I had a wonderful day at Seven Peaks Water Park with my family today.

T-Bone made me proud as he proved he was now a Real Man by SLAPPING MY BUM everytime he walked by and saying, "Hey Mama!".

It was some good solid smacking and his father responded with:

"Well... he ain't no dummy!  He knows his Mama's Hot!"

I also witnessed my son make friends with a random boy by squishing up his belly button and making it talk.

"Hi!  I'm a talking Belly Button!  I'm a talking Belly Button!"
The other boy proceeded to follow suit.
Soon they were engossed in naval convos and I could not stop laughing.

I like kids SOOO much better than I like adults!





Do you think if I posted a video of me making my Belly Button talk the Haters would warm up to me?  I really detest contention... Maybe I'll give it a shot!