Thursday, May 27, 2010

Trauma





























I TOTALLY traumatized my son today.

I'll keep this short.

Today I learned he is too old to join me in the woman's locker room at the rec center.

We were exposed to ELDERLY naked ladies of all shapes and sizes.  They had just successfully completed their water aerobics class.

They were strapping themselves into the most enormous bras I have ever seen and asking each other where their knickers had gone off to...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"  screamed T-bone as he threw his tiny hands over his eyes.

The look of sheer HORROR in those eyes before he covered them was PRICELESS. 

Dear T-bone,

I am SO SORRY, my love.  Mama is only human.  When you grow up please tell your therapist the hospital forgot to give me the handbook when you were born.  I don't know what I'm doing.  I love you more than my own self... and that's A LOT...

Love,

Mama Bear