Thursday, May 13, 2010

INTERNAL BLEEDING




























I HAD to go to Buffalo Exchange today.  TWOFOLD EMERGENCY!

#1 SERENA

#2 CORAL


SERENA:
This morning Serena said, "Please go to Buffalo and find me a cute dress for the 5th Grade Graduation on Tuesday.  NO ORANGE!"

So I went and found her THIS:





























I think she'll LOVE it!  Can't wait to see her face when I show it to her!!!!

CORAL:

I NEEDED CORAL TODAY!

SOMEONE wrote me a 4 PAGE letter yesterday disparaging my mothering skills.  The SOMEONE in question had 4 PAGES worth of advice and insults to dole out.

I didn't cry.  But I think I've been severly damaged internally.  I'm totally bleeding.

So I went to see my sis who works and Buffalo and loves me best and always makes it better.



























She looked me in the eye and said, "I was just telling Dad YESTERDAY that YOU are the BEST mother I have EVER known in my life.   THE BEST!  I talked to him FOREVER about you!  Blow that sh*t off!  SOMEONE is jealous."

Yay!  I feel so much better!

Then we posed for pics and then I tried stuff on and she said, "TAKE. THAT. OFF!  It's UGLY!"

OH HOW I LOVE HER!