Monday, March 29, 2010

Over The Top

Why don't men trust women?

You can't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die...

BADDABIG BADDABOOM!

NOW I WILL SING FOR YOU.























Warning: The howling is a little scary. Even I jumped the first time I watched this.  Then I was like... PERFECT!

This more educational than funny. YOU'RE WELCOME! :)

 I wrote on my Dad's Facebook page.  I said, "FOR A SECOND THERE I WAS SWEATIN' LIKE A WHORE IN CHURCH!"

He said, "Only drunks and harlots attend the Cup..."  (which is a horse race..., btw)

So I wrote, "Ohhhh! I get it!  It's a WHORE'S RACE!  Good one, daddy!"

It was a strange exchange, I admit.

He came over to my house later that week and said (laughingly), "You were over the top, Crys. As usual!"

As usual?

As usual?

Am I 'over the top'?

Am I shocking and crazy?  I'm a Mormon mother of four.  How shocking could I possibly be?! 

Yet people say things like that to me A LOT!

I get that I'm loud.  I get that I have four kids and I'm 33.  I should act all grown up now.

I suppose I could tone it down.  But perhaps everyone around me could TONE IT UP!

I like to be entertained.  And when everyone around me is all NORMAL I get BORED.  So I entertain myself.

I'm drawn to folks who make me laugh.  I'm drawn to intelligent, goofy folks that don't mind looking silly in public. Do a little dance on the street in broad daylight and I'll be your BFF for life! Sing a ditty in the grocery store and you'll never get rid of me.  Post a picture of yourself crying on your own blog and.... nevermind.... that's just WIERD!

BE SILLY!  BE GOOFY!  BE OVER-THE-TOP!  If you don't do something to differentiate one day from the next how will you know you lived it?!  HOW?!

MAKE ME LAUGH!

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Wooden shoe.

Wooden shoe who?

Wooden shoe like to know???

(I'm seriously crying over here... i hate the pic below. I look weird.)