Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lucky 7




























"Please don't turn seven, my love!  PLEAASE!" I said.

"I'm sorry mom.  I have to, " said Tyson.

"Can't we just skip this birthday?  Just this once?  I like you being 6."

"No, mom.  You're going to have to accept I'm 7 now."  he said.

"It's like you're a man already!  What am I going to do when you grow up and leave me?"

"I'll always be your baby boy, Mama. I'll never leave you."

"I'm gonna have to get that in writing..."  I said.

He makes me heart smile multiple times daily.  That boy is my sun, moon and stars.

My big little man got a sweet BMX bike for his birthday.  He also got a BAD-A helmet.  He said I could could ride his old bike if I wanted to.  WOO HOOO! 























Tyson kept sayin', "Hey! Look what I can do!"

Then I'd say, "Oh yeah... well look what I can do!"

Then he'd say, "oh yeah!  well check ME out..."

We did that for a while.

Then we all got ready to go out to dinner and the arcade.

Syd and I got ready to play some serious DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!  YO BABY YO BABY YO!



























 I'm not gonna lie...  We're pretty stinkin' AMAZING.  Smokin guns, hun.!  HAHAHAHA!


























I also ate an amazing shitake mushroom and brie burger for dinner.  It was a party in my mouth.  Serious bliss.  I had a major food baby for like 2 hours after that.  SOOOOOO worth it!

Happy Birthday T-bone.  I WUV YOU!!!!!!