Friday, February 5, 2010

Sola Road Trip (boredom vids)



























Tonight I went to hear one of my fave authors, Elizabeth Gilbert, discuss her new book. She read the first chapter which was cool.  It's always cool to have stuff read by the actual author.  However, I found it to be a bit of a snore.  (Sorry Liz!  I LOVED Eat, Pray, Love.)   She, herself, was quite charming and funny.  I was not drawn in by the book.  I'll give it another shot though.

I bought a copy and had her sign it.  I was gonna stand in line for a pic but nah.  Line was too long.  Fame ain't no thang as far as I'm concerned.  I mean, if I saw Jennifer Lopez walkin' down the street I'd be like, "Hey gurl!  howz Jenny from da block yo?"  and we'd be all tight like that. I wouldn't get all star struck and ridiculous.

So I snored through most of the discussion.  Then I got in the car and took pics of MYSELF with the book. 



















THEN I got to driving down the freeway and was bored and uber sick of all the music in my car.  So I made my own.  I also had a discussion with you regarding some serious subjects.  It would behove you to check it out!

(I realize the vids are kinda dark but it's the best i could do in a car on the freeway at night.)

Baby baby baby obsessive love


Discussion of A.I. Barney Girl (I think she rocked!)


disclaimer: No wild pigs were harmed during the shooting of these videos.