Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Just Don't See It...

Aniston got the hottest woman EVER award???!!! PFT!

Can it be true?
























I don't see it.  She's pretty.  She's cute.  She's toned...  But HOTTEST?  EVER???

Tell me why she was voted as such!  SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT I AM MISSING HERE!

She is just REGULAR in looks for heaven's sake!  Is that the allure, I wonder?

I like Jennifer.  I am a huge Friends fan.  I watch reruns nightly as I paint my toes and plan my workout for the next day.  Jen is a big part of my life.  I know her well.  We are... well... friends.

However, were I to vote for the most sexy woman ever I would have to choose Sophia Loren.




Now that's a sexy broad!  Do you dare argue?

It's not even that I'm partial to brunettes... although they do have a certain dark, come-hither allure... Sensual chocolate, if you will.

Were the iconic blonde, Marilyn Monroe, voted as hottest woman ever in the world it would make sense to me.  The woman oozes sexual appeal.  Her eyes and mouth are classic mouse traps for the common man.  SNIP SNAP and he is caught in the warm embrace of her gaze.  No escape.  No recourse.  He is had.

























Jen is a cutie pie.  She is.  I won't disagree with that statement. She's got a tight little tush and firm abs.  She's fit. Incredibly fit.  But hottest EVER?  EVER??? Really?

Perhaps young men of today with voting power in the Men's Health Mag have changed the paradigm.  What was once alluring is now passe?

Perhaps Girl Next Door (being more attainable) is now what males consider the most desirable.

Women over 40 should certainly shout HOORAY at this outcome.  Jennifer Aniston is 42.  As is Jennifer Lopez, who won People's sexiest woman in the world or some such nonsense.  (Who comes up with this crap?)

Although I am 35 and still have a good 7 years before I hit that milestone I too will shout HOORAY!  The way is being paved!

HOORAY FOR THE MONEY THAT ALLOWS THESE WOMEN TO SIP THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH FOR FAR LONGER THAN HEAVEN INTENDED!  HOORAY FOR GREAT GENETICS AND BOTOX AND YOGA AND SPANX AND LOW CARB DIETS AND HOLLYWOOD CHEFS WHO PLAN YOUR EVERY MEAL!

HOORAY FOR MODERN MIRACLES!

I suppose the bottom line here is that every man must decide for himself.

There must needs be someone for everyone (and Tommy's love was Becky).

Mi Nana Pa' Mi Tata, and all that jazz.