Thursday, July 21, 2011

SURPRIZE!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA GIFT ME?


























Today I am 35 years old.  i deserve to be spoiled.

Welcome to my imaginary SURPRISE PARTY for myself!

Given what you know about me from my previous posts what would you give me for my birthday?

This is vastly important.

According to the 5 languages of Love book I respond best to Words of Affirmation and GIFTS.  GIFTS is my love language!  I enjoy giving meaningful gifts.  And receiving such gifts fills me with joy beyond belief.

So... what do you want to give me for my 35th birthday?  Hmmm?  Let's keep it (mostly) clean.  Remember my husband does read this and he is quite jealous.

OK.  Go!  Spare no expense now!

























You should be aware  have always wanted to be a flameco dancer in Spain.  Red is my favorite color.  Rose is my best flower.