Friday, February 25, 2011

Airheads For Life!






























I was forced to surrender my enormous house, fat wallet and my sanity.   I don't miss those things the way I thought I would.

I'll tell you what I DO miss.

My Sydni.

Quick Back Story:
Syd and Jason (my brother-in-law) needed a place to crash for about a year.  I volunteered.  Money ran out.  So did Syd and J.  Had to.  I moved my fam into my folks house. She moved her man into HER folks house...in UTAH.  Far, far away.  *sniff*

She came to visit this week. YAY!

The awsome thing about me and Syd is that we're GENIUSES'.  Beyond normal human intellect.  Our IQ's is waaaayyy above the normal.  And Yet we banter like silly sue's.  we use small words and lots of EXCALAMATION POINTS WHEN WE TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we sqweal and shreik alot for emphasis on important points of interesting.

I would like you to be a witness to our code of conduct when we speak.  I invite you to be a fly on the bathroom wall of our Happy Reunion Convo at El Charro Mexican Restaurant in Tucson. 

(You will see we are far too immature for the common man.  which is why we married uncommon men who are brothers and have their hands full with us and we with them... if you know what I mean... ;) nudge, nudge, wink, wink)






















Sydni:    I have MISSED you sooooo MUCH!  Ugh!

Me:    I KNOW!! ME tooooooo! 

Sydni:  Ugh!  My face is totally broken out right now!  And my roots are all grown out...

Me:   WhatEVER.  You are SO hot.  I'M A COW right now.  Look at my BUTT!

Sydni:  I LOVE your butt!  It's so HOT! I want to bite it! You look better with some meat on your bones.  You get too skinny sometimes.

Me:  WhatEV.  Girl, you are a RAIL right now.  I've never seen you so skinny!  Look at you all sexy-fied.  I'm sorta turned on just having this conversation with you!

Sydni:  OOOOOO roar, meow!  Climb in the sink so I can take your picture.






















Me:  Ahhhhh the water just turned on!  My foot is all wet. AHAHAHAHAAAA!






















Syd: HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!  We are so retarded!

Me:  I love us!  Nobody GETS me like you do!  You're, like, Blond Barbie Crystal.  K.  Lemme shoot you now.  Act all surprised like I caught you with your hand in the cookie jar, you naughty little minx.






















Syd:  I haven't made any new friends in Utah.  They are just not YOU!  Stand up against the bathroom door.  Stick 'em up!  HOT!























So there you have it. 

You do realize we could discuss myriad intelligent issues, right? We could sit at dinner like normal adults and discuss the nasty economic climate, global warming, scare tactics and The Bachelor.  We are familiar with those serious topics.

We don't HAVE to take pictures and act The Fool for all to see because we are vain idiots.  We CHOOSE those things from a higher plain of consciennesses' because we are vane sister wives, sort of.  We KNOW we are brilliant and deep with depth so we simplify for the general population.
We CHOOSE to speak Airhead and sit in a public bathroom sink.  We CHOOSE to never to act our age.  We CHOOSE to have FUN.  Nay. 

We choose to MAKE fun.

Make fun where there is nun.  (like the catholic kind.)

I ain't want none unless you got buns, hon.

I gotta run.

No time to pun.

Here comes the sun.

I think I'm done.

I don't get it.