Friday, September 24, 2010

There's no I in team

So now that I'm living in The burbs surrounded by the vastly conservative I'm feelin a bit like a fish out of water.

I was told last night that my blogs are possibly too racy for the culture in which I am immersed and I could really run into trouble with the locals.  Heaven FORBID.  I don;t want trouble.  I come in peace.

so here is the quesion i pose to you... what kind of stuff do folks that live in the burbs like to read.  Im gonna make an effort and sell my soul and conform to a degree.

If my blog gets into the wrong hands I don't know WHAT might happen. 

You think I'm joking?  My children will be black balled from play dates and birthday parties if i don't fly right.  I'm taking one for the team. 

What should i write about next? Hmmmm? 



It was suggested that perhap