Wednesday, July 21, 2010

34

Today I turn 34.


These are my thoughts…

I have lived many lives in my 34 years.

My current music obsession is Brandi Carlisle’s The Story album. “All of these lines across my face tell you the story of who I am. So many stories of where I’ve been…”

I am reading Atlas Shrugged. I love it cuz it makes me feel smart.

My kids are making me breakfast and cleaning the house to surprise me. SURPRISE!

I had a nightmare last night and my heart won’t stop racing. Have you ever watched Labrynth? I have it memorized.

Nightmare:

The Goblin King fell in Love with me and wanted to keep me forever. He hated my husband and my children because they thwarted his plans. At first I was confused by his power and strength and stretchy pants and beautiful singing voice. I was lost in the Labrynth and entranced.

He said, “Love me. Fear me. And I will be your SLAVE. I will wait for you forever.”

He tried to hurt my husband and my children were screaming.

I said, “ I don’t want you! I want my family! YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!”

And scene.

That’s my fave line of that movie… “You have no power over me.”

There is a scripture similar to it. It’s a MORMON scripture:

“It is upon the rock of my Redeemer, who is Christ, the son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds… [he] shall HAVE NO POWER OVER YOU to drag you down… because of the rock upon which ye are built.”

Dreams are weird and have a lot to do with reality and The Subconscious and things going on in the Universe we can’t see…

TELL ME AN AWFUL DREAM YOU HAVE HAD… I really wanna know…

I woke up shaking and crying. Sucked.

I love my husband and babies more than my life. I hate dreams like that.







































If I could have anything for my birthday I would travel the world in my bare feet and talk to everyone I saw and write their story in my book and sing in subways for my food.

Today my nails are painted soft pink. I painted them at 2 am.

I’m gonna lay in bed and read instead of working out. And I will let my children run amuck like wild Indians.

I’m writing this from my bed.

I just told my kids we are going to Dairy Queen for breakfast. Blizzards is the breakfast of champions!

Happy Birthday to me.