Monday, June 7, 2010

Pink





































Went skating again.  Here are some pics.  You can see that a child was taken out.  This is a common skating syptom.  It's a very dangerous sport.  I like to live dangerously. 

You can also see that one of out four of my children are happy in this picture.  I look pretty irritated myself.  My children enjoy killing each other in their spare time. 

I'm pretty crazy.  Everyone I meet is pretty nuts in their own way.  Some people pretend to be normal... but they are the ones that snap one fine and and set their own hair on fire.  I'm grateful to be obviously crazy for that very reason.


I also feel strongly about the fact that if you carry around a VICTORIA'S SECRET bag in the mall you get more respect.  But only if it's a small one.  If it is extaordinately large then everyone knows you bought a sweat suit and that's only marginally hot. If the bag is small-ish you could be packin' somethin' worth noticing... like a T-shirt that says PINK in very large letters.























And also I dreamed I was being chased by an amorous donkey.  It was pretty scary.

Actually, that's a lie.  I didn't dream that.  But I thought to myself, it would be funny if you dreamed about an amorous donkey chasing you.  So I lied to you about that.  I'm very sorry.

I must be very careful what I say.  The Mormons are watching me... 

Just kidding. 

No I'm not.

I like Mormons.  I AM one.  (A Mormon.)  There are a lot of good, kind Mormons.

I promise I have taken no drugs today.  In case you were wondering, this is how my brain works reg-lur-ly.