Monday, January 25, 2010

Wild Horses

If I could be any animal in the world I would be a WILD HORSE. A horse decended from the time of Spanish Conquerors and Cortez.  A horse born of noble blood with a proud and wild heart.   Can you see it?  In my soul I AM a wild horse.

What animal would YOU be?  What animal ARE you?

Tonight my sister texted me.  "I bought you a gift.  I sold my soul to get it.  I love you."

I rushed over to accept the prezzi.  Tears. 

"Oh, Coral!  I love it.  I really love it."

She wore a matching one.




















When we were little we shared a bed.  We would talk and talk until one of us fell asleep.

"If you could be any animal in the world what would it be?"

"I'd be a horse."

"Me too!"

"But not the kind people ride and tie up."

"Yeah.  If I were a horse I'd be wild!  And my tail would be super duper long and shiney..."

"Yeah and our manes would fly in the wind when we ran super fast!"

"And we would always be together..."

"Yeah, for sure.  We'd always stay together so I could protect you, " I would say.

"I'd be afraid if you weren't there. I wouldn't want to be a wild horse without you," said she.

Coral and I are connected.  We are wild horses in our hearts and souls.  Love is touching souls. Love is a gift.  Thank you for loving ME as hard as I love YOU. I will always protect you.


























PS  This is what I wore to church today.  I found this leather skirt in my closet with the tags still on it! I'd never even worn it!  This look is very sexy Librarian chic. The sweater makes my waist look thicker than it is but that's the allure of Librarian chic, you see.   Had to add red pumps to the emsemble for a dash of color.  :)