Monday, September 12, 2011

I Want Mine With Everything On It... Extra Carbs, Please...

I am so FULL IN MY BELLY I could POP!  I indulged in my big cheat meal for the week.  OH HOW I LOVE FOOOOOD!  GLORIOUS FOOOOOD!  Oh! And CARBS! MARVELOUS CARBS!  How do I love thee?  Let me count the ways...

Ode To Carbs
I LOVE BAGELS, WHEAT AND RYE
BREAD SURE IS A REAL SWELL GUY
CARBOHYDRATES ARE MY FRIEND
THEY STICK WITH ME AND FILL MY END...

My husband has implemented a new tradition as of today.  It is called the  Every Sunday Is Mother's Day Tradition.

I am in favor.  Say aye.  Aye.

After a grueling three hours at church my man RUSHED home to prepare Sunday dinner.

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS!  MY MAN HAS COMMISSIONED HIMSELF TO PREPARE SUNDAY DINNER!  EVERY WEEK!

I ain't complainin'.

He's been doing this weird Service Thing for a little while now.  It has really taken off this year.  When we first got married and had babies I couldn't get him to change a middle of the night diaper to save my life...He certianly wouldn't have made a meal!...but  NOW... he has taken the Crystal by her Pistol.  He spoils me ROTTEN!  Who knew?!  I'm tickled pink.


We had hoagies.  Man Hoagies.  (You gotta say it with your  mouth turned down and a real deep voice... "Man Hoagies"... )

Here he is with his enormous arms slicing a bread roll.  He is very concentrated on the task at hand.  He is also super SEXY and he will be richly rewarded.  Lucky ME!!!!



















My man looks so tough and scary.  He looks like he could just strangle those rolls within an inch of their ever-lovin' lives.  But he is actually a sweetie poo.  He would never strangle a roll unless it harmed one of his loved ones first.  Then that roll be mutilated in a violent and unseemly manner.  That roll would be reduced to a humiliating pile of CRUMBS by the time Mr. Pistol got through with him!

Mr. Pistol organized the meal in a logical manly manner. It made perfect sense and there was no room for confusion.  ADORABLE!  My manner of doing things always leaves plenty of room for confusion...

He made little sandwich charts so each child (that includes me) could check what items he/she wanted on that individual sandwich.

This is what Maya ordered.























Bella's order was a bit different.
























I am delighted with my personal selections!  Regarding both the sandwich fixin's and The Man in question.  He's a keeper, ya'll.  I'm holdin' on with both manicured hands and not letting go.  YEE HAW!  IT'S A BUMPY RIDE, FOLKS! :)

Man!  CARBS MAKE ME SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEE!  IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS WITH MY DISTENDED CARB BELLY!  I'M HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN POOP.  MORE SATISFIED THAN ... SOMEONE WHO IS ...UNSATISFIED..?

















Happy Monday Everyone!  May all your Monday dreams come true!