Tuesday, April 6, 2010

GET REAL!

LITTLE RED IN SPANGLISH  THIS IS JUST A BONUS VID BECAUSE i'VE BEEN BORED IN A LOT OF DR. OFFICES LATELY.

YOU KNOW WHAT IS sooo WEIRD ABOUT HUMAN NATURE?  Everything.  But today I noticed something specific.

I was having a convo with a chick in a store.  And our souls were having a VERY different convo than our mouths were.

Her eyes (which are the window to the soul) said, "I dont know you.  but I don't like you.  Your presence upsets me."

But her mouth was all like, "Ooooo you have SUCH  a cute figure and you are SOOO fun!"

I wanted to be like, "LIAR!".  Instead I graciously accepted her kind, fake words and booked it on outta there.

I could totally FEEL what she was thinking.  I could FEEL her.  I'm SUPER sensitive to stuff like that.

I VERY rarely open up and spill my true to guts to people.  I only have a select few people I truly consider friends because I can FEEL wierd vibes. Weird vibes make me wanna boogy on out.  Fake people with fake smiles are not worth my time.

Do you know what I mean?

Why do folks have to be all icky like that?  Huh?  So lame.

The opposite is true for me too though.  I'm lucky because when I feel an electric connection to someone it's like a magnet.  I want more.  I can FEEL our souls connect and it's the most REAL feeling in the world.  Anything less than LOVE is a lie.

Sydni and I won't be living together after tomorrow.  It makes me sad.  But today I told her she was one of my people.  I knew it 5 minutes after meeting her.  Our souls connected.  BLAM!  Magnetic attraction.

Today she said, "THOSE JEANS MAKE YOUR BUTT LOOK FLAT AND I JUST SAW YOUR BUTT NAKED.  IT'S NOT FLAT. CHANGE YOUR PANTS!" 

Do you SEE how much she loves me?!  She could have let me walk about town with a flattened tush to make herself look better but she didn't.  And she was HONEST! I would do the same for her.

Life is too short to be petty anf fake.  What a waste of time and energy! Ugh!  Get REAL!

 If my soul touches yours you have a lucky soul indeed. 'Cause I'm REAL!  i SAY IT LIKE i SEE IT.  I can't seem to help myself.  It can get to be a problem.  But I would NEVER let you leave the house with a flat ass.